Saturday, May 15, 2010

You Still....

Yoo!! Another Song made by me!!
Jangan copy paste yapz!!
Lagu niyh terinspirasi pas gw bLajar akun bwat kuiz hari senen nanti...
Pas lagi mabok ma akun,, tiba-tiba lagu ini n nadanya muncul di kepaLa gw,, langsung aja gw tulis... hahahha...
^^v

There is no one like You
So gentle and so kind
You give Your love for me
Even sometimes I hurts You
But still You love me so

Day by day pass so fast
And I start losing my way
I hurt You and make You cry
And forget ‘bout You
But still You love me so

How can I repay my debt ?
How can I pay Your love ?
Oooh, So hard
But still You love me
But still You wait for me...

* God, How can I thank You ?
God, How can I tell You?
I want to hold You so tight
I want to say
That I love You
Jesus

Even though I try to stop and give up
You still wait me and hug me
Even tough I was the sinnest person in the world
You still forgive me...

Back to *
Back to *

I want to say
That I love You
Jesus....


Made by : Yohani Christi ^^
GBU aLL
!!
^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment